PLEASE NOTE THIS ADD-ON TOUR IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR NEW OFFERS.
Price: $175 per person
Departures: Daily, except Wednesdays and Sundays, 9am; May 15 - September 14, 2013
NOTE: Hotel pick-ups begin 30 minutes before scheduled tour departure
Duration: 6 hours
Minimum passengers: 2, to guarantee departure
Tour Code: AR/FS
Sea kayaking is an enlightening way to get closer to Icelandic nature, and with this add-on tour you can enjoy this adventurous activity in serene Hvalfjordur, a lovely fjord framed by mountains climbing 3,280 feet from the sea. In addition to the scenic beauty and history, you can paddle along the coast, enjoying magnificent fjord views and the area's rich birdlife. No prior experience is needed for this tour as your guide will kayak along with your group to assist you and answer your questions. There will be a break for lunch on a sheltered beach halfway through the trip.
Important: Remember to bring with you with you warm clothing (sweater/fleece and pants), swimsuit, change of clothes, and towel. Also note bringing cameras on kayak is at own risk as dry bags are not provided.
- Click on the gold "Book Now" button above, then select your arrival date & and the number nights of Iceland, then find this add-on under 'Nature' on the following screen
- If your booking is not in conjunction with a previously booked Fly & Hotel vacation package, be sure to provide the name of your hotel when prompted during the booking process
- After submitting your payment details, a confirmation will be sent to the email address provided at the time of booking
- Trip guidance
- Use of kayak
- Insulating jacket and pants
- Packed lunch
- Meals and refreshments during tour
- Please note this tour will not pick up passengers staying at hotels outside of Reykjavik
- No refund for unused travel services or land arrangements once a tour starts
- All inquiries on change or cancellation requests must be sent to email@example.com
- Full Icelandair package terms and conditions can be found here