Prices: $87 per person thru May 31, 2017
$107 per person June 1, 2017 - May 31, 2018 (exc. December 25, January 1)
Free; children 13 and under traveling with an adult (ages 0-1 not allowed)
Departures: 7:30am, Morning Transfer, Year-round (beginning June 1, 2017)
8:30am, Morning Transfer, Year-round
4:30pm, Afternoon Transfer, Year-round (through May 31, 2017)
NOTE: The Blue Lagoon is closed April 24 - 27, 2017 for renovation work.
Blue Lagoon bookings can be made six months in advance, dependent on availability.
Duration: 3 - 4 hours
Tour Codes: BL/10
Morning Blue Lagoon Transfer
This morning transfer & unguided tour is a great option for travelers arriving early morning in Iceland on evening flights from North America. A great way to shake off jetlag, wake up to Iceland and enjoy one of Iceland's best known attractions with a swim in the Blue Lagoon. Afterwards, you are transferred to your hotel in Reykjavik at 12:15pm with an approximate arrival of 1:00pm
Afternoon Blue Lagoon Transfer
The afternoon transfer option is available for those coming to Iceland on afternoon flights from Europe, with the transfer taking you to the nearby Blue Lagoon from Keflavik Airport at 4:30pm, and then to your hotel in Reykjavik.
- Departure time subject to confirmation by the local tour operator and Blue Lagoon.
- Please bring swimsuit and towel (these can be rented, for a fee). Luggage storage is available at the Blue Lagoon for $5 per bag.
- Click on the gold "Book Now" button above, then select your arrival date & and the number nights of Iceland, then find this add-on under 'City & Transfers' on the following screen
- If your booking is not in conjunction with a previously booked Fly & Hotel vacation package, be sure to provide the name of your hotel when prompted during the booking process
- After submitting your payment details, a confirmation will be sent to the email address provided at the time of booking
- Admission to the Blue Lagoon
- Transfer to and from the the Blue Lagoon
- Luggage storage ($5 per bag)
- No refund for unused travel services or land arrangements once a tour starts
- All inquiries on change or cancellation requests must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full Icelandair package terms and conditions can be found here