Price: $81 per person June 1, 2016 - May 31, 2017
$97 per person June 1, 2017 - May 31, 2018
Departures: Daily; 9am
NOTE: Hotel pick-ups begin 30 minutes before scheduled tour departure.
Please be ready in time for your pick up in front of your hotel.
Duration: 8 hours
Tour Code: RE/04
Capture the essence of Iceland with this classic tour covering the essential Golden Circle of Iceland. You'll visit historic Thingvellir, a landmark and the most popular national park in the country where Iceland's national identity was forged thousands of years ago by peaceful Vikings. See the Queen of Waterfalls, the majestic, dual-folding Gullfoss, and, it goes without saying, an unbeatable picture-taking opportunity. At the Geysir hot springs area, marvel at Strokkur geyser which spouts steam every few minutes with amazing force. The tour includes admission to the Geysir Multimedia Museum, which extends special discounts for tour participants.
For passengers with early morning arrivals in Iceland on flights from North America, this tour is NOT recommended as passengers generally arrive at their hotel around 8am, and any delays could cause you to miss the tour departure. Icelandair cannot reimburse passengers for unused portions of a package or land only travel once travel starts. Also, please note, if you are taking this tour on New Year's Day it is best to bring a packed lunch with you since restaurants in the tour areas will be closed.
- Click on the gold "Book Now" button above, then select your arrival date & and the number nights of Iceland, then find this add-on under 'Nature Tours' on the following screen
- If your booking is not in conjunction with a previously booked Fly & Hotel vacation package, be sure to provide the name of your hotel when prompted during the booking process
- After submitting your payment details, a confirmation will be sent to the email address provided at the time of booking
1 Gullfoss waterfall 2 Geysir hotspring area (Strokkur geyser) 3 Thingvellir National Park
- Pick-up and drop-off between your Reykjavik hotel and the tour (this tour will not pick up passengers staying at hotels outside of Reykjavik)
- Guided tour per itinerary
- Meals during tour
- Please note this tour will not pick up passengers staying at hotels outside of Reykjavik
- No refund for unused travel services or land arrangements once a tour starts
- All inquiries on change or cancellation requests must be sent to email@example.com
- Full Icelandair package terms and conditions can be found here