Price: $69 per person from June 1, 2016 - May 31, 2017
$85 per person from June 1, 2017 - May 31, 2018
Free; Children 11 and under traveling with an adult
Departures: Daily; 10:30am (beginning June 1, 2017) and 12:30pm
NOTE: Hotel pick-ups begin 30 minutes before scheduled tour departure.
Please be ready in time for your pick up in front of your hotel.
Duration: 5.5 hours
Tour Code: RE/24
This mini version of the Golden Circle tour - ideal for morning arrivals from North America and those with a busy travel schedule - gives an excellent overview of Iceland’s two most famous natural wonders, the Gullfoss waterfall and Geysir geothermal area, plus the beautifully expansive and historically significant Thingvellir National Park. Tour price includes admission to the Geysir Multimedia Museum.
- Click on the gold "Book Now" button above, then select your arrival date & and the number nights of Iceland, then find this add-on under 'Nature Tours' on the following screen
- If your booking is not in conjunction with a previously booked Fly & Hotel vacation package, be sure to provide the name of your hotel when prompted during the booking process
- After submitting your payment details, a confirmation will be sent to the email address provided at the time of booking
1 Gullfoss Falls 2 Strokkur Geysir at the Geysir area
- Pick-up and drop-off between your Reykjavik hotel and the tour (this tour will not pick up passengers staying at hotels outside of Reykjavik)
- Guided tour per itinerary
- Meals and refreshments during tour
- Please note this tour will not pick up passengers staying at hotels outside of Reykjavik
- No refund for unused travel services or land arrangements once a tour starts
- All inquiries on change or cancellation requests must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full Icelandair package terms and conditions can be found here