Price: $108 per person; June 1, 2016 - May 31, 2017
Free; Children 11 and under traveling with adult
Departures: Daily; 9am (exc. December 24, 25, 31; January 1)
NOTE: Hotel pick-ups begin 30 minutes before scheduled tour departure.
Please be ready in time for your pick up in front of your hotel.
Duration: 10 hours
Tour Code: RE/15
Book this add-on tour of the South Coast of Iceland, a world unto itself with waterfalls, coastline, glaciers, peaceful villages and Viking Saga history. Stand behind a plummeting waterfall. Walk along a black sand beach. Gaze at natural stone formations and even stroll up to touch the leading edge of a glacier (weather permitting). Drive through the landscape of "Njall's Saga", Iceland's National Epic, before returning to Reykjavik. Tour includes admission to the popular Skogar Folk Museum, and Museum of Transport.
Important: For passengers with early morning arrivals in Iceland on flights from North America, this tour is NOT recommended as passengers generally arrive at their hotel around 8am, which is the scheduled departure time for this particular tour. Icelandair cannot reimburse passengers for unused portions of a package or land only travel once travel starts.
- Click on the gold "Book Now" button above, then select your arrival date & and the number nights of Iceland, then find this add-on under 'Nature Tours' on the following screen
- If your booking is not in conjunction with a previously booked Fly & Hotel vacation package, be sure to provide the name of your hotel when prompted during the booking process
- After submitting your payment details, a confirmation will be sent to the email address provided at the time of booking
1 Dyrholaey (Keyhole Island) near Vik 2 Skogarfoss waterfall, site of hidden treasure 3 Seljalandsfoss, where it's possible to walk behind the falls
- Pick-up and drop-off between your Reykjavik hotel and the tour (this tour will not pick up passengers staying at hotels outside of Reykjavik)
- Guided tour per itinerary
- Meals during the tour
- Please note this tour will not pick up passengers staying at hotels outside of Reykjavik
- No refund for unused travel services or land arrangements once a tour starts
- All inquiries on change or cancellation requests must be sent to email@example.com
- Full Icelandair package terms and conditions can be found hereOpen new window