A great way for you to spend your Saga Points is to use them to shop on board. All products from Saga Shop Collection and Saga Shop Kitchen are available for Points and we also have some exclusive offers lined up for you as well.
Just make sure you have enough Points and your Saga Card with you on your next flight with Icelandair.
You can easily explore the Saga Shop collection at our Saga Shop website and order items for delivery on board. If you do not have a Saga Card you can easily purchase a new one online for 500 ISK, approximately 4USD/3 EUR.
Using Saga Points is as easy as 1, 2, 3
- Inform Cabin Crew you wish to use points.
- Hand your Saga Card and Credit Card (in case points status is not sufficient) to Cabin Crew.
- Ensure you have enough Points for the whole transaction otherwise your Credit Card is charged.
- Keep in mind that refunds or change of payment method after the flight is not possible.
Terms and conditions:
- Members need to present their Saga Card and credit card when paying with Points on board.
- The cabin crew is not able to check the balance on your Saga Club account. Therefore we will need your credit card to grant your purchase. If your Saga Club account does not have sufficient number of points to complete your purchase, we will charge your credit card instead.
- It is the members own responsibility to have enough Saga Points.
- It is not possible to combine Points with cash or credit in the same transaction. Members need to have enough Points for the whole transaction, otherwise Credit Card is debited.
- Terms and Conditions of Saga Shop Collection and Saga Shop Kitchen apply for all purchases made with Saga Points.
- No refunds or change of payment method after the flight is possible.
- Members have to have enough Points for the transaction before flight is flown.
- Members do not earn Points when paying with Points in Saga Shop Collection or Saga Shop Kitchen.
- The name on the Saga Card and Credit Card has to be the same.
- When returning products bought for points we convert them back into Points not money.
- On the receipt members receive for their purchase the payment method is clearly stated.