Wherever you’ll be in Iceland during the summertime, there is always a Hotel Edda nearby, ready to serve either as a pit-stop or a comfortable base on your adventure of discovering Iceland’s natural wonders. You can rest easy that your nearby Hotel Edda can offer you everything from comfortable rooms to sleeping bag accommodation and a great breakfast.
For detailed information visit Hotel Edda website.
Book an Award stay
Please choose the Edda Hotel here below you would like to book for your Saga Points:
- Hótel Edda Vík
- Hótel Edda Egilsstaðir
- Hótel Edda Neskaupstaður
- Hótel Edda Stórutjarnir
- Hótel Edda Akureyri
- Hótel Edda Laugarbakki
- Hótel Edda Laugar í Sælingsdal
- Hótel Edda IKI Laugarvatn
- Hótel Edda ML Laugarvatn
- Hótel Edda Höfn
- Hótel Edda Skógar
- Hótel Edda Ísafjörður
15.500 Saga Points is needed for a one night stay in a double room with a washbasin. The following Edda Hotels offer rooms with washbasin: Hotel Edda Akureyri, Hotel Edda Laugar in Sælingsdal, Hotel Edda Isafjordur, Hotel Edda Laugarbakki, Hotel Edda ML Laugarvatn, Hotel Edda Skogar and Hotel Edda Storutjarnir.
24.000 Saga Points is needed for a one night stay in a double room with private bath. The following Edda Hotels offer rooms with a private bathroom: Hotel Edda Isafjordur, Hotel Edda Laugarbakka, Hotel Edda ML Laugarvatn, Hotel Edda IKI Laugarvatn, Hotel Edda Egilstadir or Hotel Edda Neskaupstadur.
24.000 Saga Points is needed for a one night stay in a double room PLUS with a private bathroom, telephone and television. The following Edda Hotels offer double rooms PLUS. Hotel Edda Akureyri, Hotel Edda Storutjarnir, Hotel Edda Laugum in Sælingsdal and Hotel Vik.
Hotel Edda is open during the summer. Please note that opening dates vary between hotels.
Terms and conditions:
- Breakfast is not included.
- Credit card number is used as a guarantee for the reservation. The card will not be charged.
- Children from 0-2 years old stay free of charge with parents. Extra mattress is free of charge for children. An extra made up mattress with bedding is 2.900 ISK.
- No service fee is charged for an Award booking if it is made online.
- Saga Points are not awarded for Award stays. You can cancel your hotel reservation minimum 24 hours before arrival. You need to contact the Icelandair Hotels booking center by phone +354 444 4000 or click on Book an Award Stay on this page and select Cancel Reservation. To do that you need to have your reservation code. To have your points redeposited you need to send an email to email@example.com with information on the Saga Card number, name of hotel and dates as well as your booking number. Service charge is never refunded.
- Number of Award rooms available is based the availability at the hotel and is bookable up to 24 hours prior to arrival.