This is how members install the plugin and book
- Login to your Saga Club account with your credentials, select „book hotel“ from the left side bar and select Hotels.com from the available hotel list.
- You will be forwarded to a page that allows them to install the browser plugin. Further installation instructions are on that page.
- After installing the plugin the page will reload and an orange button appears. Upon pressing the button you will be redirect to Hotels.com where you can use the plugin to book with your Saga Points.
Important things to remember
- We currently support the following browsers: Chrome, Safari and Firefox. We hope to support Internet Explorer later in the year 2016.
- We currently only support computers. Mobile support, for tablets and smart phones, will be available in 2016.
- Members can only book prepaid hotels. The browser plugin prompt the user if the hotel booking is not prepaid
- All bookings are made pre-paid at the time of booking.
- Members are fully responsible for familiarizing themselves with the booking- and refund policies of each hotel.
- Upon refund it can take up to 15 days for the Saga Points to be refunded back into the Saga Club account.
- Members can pay with a mix of Saga Points and Cash if they do not have enough Saga Points for the whole booking my adding their own credit card into the browser plugin.
- If you have any questions or any problems come up please contact
44 (0) 844 8111 190 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Press here to read the terms and conditions
Press here to read the frequently asked questions