Below you can register flights that you have flown with Icelandair in the past 12 months within the period of your Saga Club registration. If you are a new Saga Club member you can register flights that you have flown with Icelandair up to 30 days prior to your enrollment. You can follow your Saga Point registrations in your Point Status overview. The registration is automatic and can take up to 6 weeks.
- The Saga Club Number is 10 characters which are shown on your Saga card
- Flight number is a three digit number
- Flight Ticket number is a ten digit number on the E-ticket or flight ticket
- Flight date is the date when the flight was flown
- Members can register Saga Points for flights flown in the past 12 months within their period of their Saga Club registration.
- New members can register Saga Points for flights flown 30 days prior to registration to the Saga Club.
- It is not possible to register Saga Points with other airlines or other Saga Club partners
Good to remember
- The registration form only registers one flight leg ata time. You must thus register both your flight out and your flight back separately.
- To make sure that Saga Points are registered automatically Saga Club members must make sure to register their Saga Club number in their booking.
- Members of Saga Club only get Saga Points for flights that they themselves fly.